2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment in Kota University

I have completed MCA from a very reputed university. Now I want to join the Kota University as a faculty member so I am looking for the job at this university so will you please tell me is there any seat is vacant for the faculty member? If yes then what is the eligibility needed to apply for this? Give me the information about the salary of this post of Kota University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kota University Kota Result
Kota Technical University Kota
Kota University of Kota Admit Card
MDS University Kota
RTU Kota LDC Recruitment
NTPC Kota Recruitment
LBS University Kota
Rajasthan Technical University Kota recruitment
Kota University Clerk Recruitment
Kota University Recruitment
University Of Kota Recruitment
University of Kota Kota
Kota Open University Of Kota
Kota University
Kota University of Kota Time Table
Kota University Kota Time Table
Kota University Kota
Kota Of Kota University
Career Point Kota, Kota
Zenith Point Kota / Jaipur, Kota
8th December 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Recruitment in Kota University

Hii isr, I wants to get a job in the kota university please provide me the details of the job vacancies in the kota university ?
8th December 2015, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment in Kota University

The University of Kota is a public university in Kota, Rajasthan, India. It was established with the ascent of the Governor of Rajasthan, and recognized by the UGC in 2003 under the state act. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

As you asking for the jobs in the kota university let me tell you that As per my knowledge there are no job vacancies in the Kota university at present . when it has I inform you .

Or you may get the details of the job vacancies by the going through the official site of the Kota university .

The page may look as follow:

Kota university .

You may find the Advertisement of the job vacancy in the kola university at the Notification section of the site

For any query you may contact to the Kota university the contact details are given below:

Contact details :
Kota university
Address: Near Kabir Circle, MBS Marg, Swami Vivekanand Nagar, Kota, Rajasthan 324005
Phone: 0744 247 2934

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in