2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

University of Calcutta Exam Dates

I was visiting the official website of University of Calcutta, but there is no notification for Exam dates but my friend informed me that this University is released exam dates. So I am confused that where I can get Exam dates for all Programs of University of Calcutta? Is there any official portal of the University of Calcutta for Examinations?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Calcutta Important Dates
University of Calcutta Supplementary Exam
Calcutta University BBA Exam Dates
Supplementary Exam Of Calcutta University
Calcutta University Dates
University of Calcutta venue of NET exam
IIM Calcutta GD PI Dates
University of Calcutta Exam
University of Calcutta UGC NET Exam Centre
Calcutta University Part 2 Exam Dates
IIM Calcutta PGPEX Dates
IIM Calcutta Interview Dates
University of Calcutta Exam Routine
Exam Dates of Calcutta University
Calcutta University SET Exam
SET Exam University Of Calcutta
Calcutta University Entrance Exam
University Of Calcutta Exam Result
Calcutta University Ret Exam Zoology
Calcutta University Exam Site
14th July 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: University of Calcutta Exam Dates

Hello sir, I’m student of University of Calcutta waiting for Exam Dates announcement. Is there any one can give me exam dates of University of Calcutta for attend Exam?
14th July 2018, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Calcutta Exam Dates

At University of Calcutta the Controller of Examinations and its team deserve to be complemented for initiating this exercise to demonstrate its commitment to use Information Technology as an effective tool for e-governance;

Very often the students, teachers, college administrators and section of civil society are put in a disadvantageous situation because of the absence of adequate access to information concerning the University Examination system.

Select desire course for get exam dates of University of Calcutta:

Exam dates of University of Calcutta:
As on July 2018:

Date Notice
4-7-18 Extension of date of admission to UG Courses for the Academic Session 2018-19
3-7-18 Project Assistant --- Department of Chemistry
27-6-18 One-day Workshop on "Syllabus for Biochemistry (Honours & General) under CBCS" for the college teachers
26-6-18 One-day Workshop on "Syllabus for Environmental Science (Honours & General) under CBCS" for the college teachers
25-6-18 ONE JRF --- Department of Applied Physics
25-6-18 The six-week certificate course on "electrophysiological & neuroimaging studies including mathematical modelling" --- The Centre with Potential for Excellence in a Particular Area (CPEPA)
24-6-18 Research Assistant --- Department of Physiology
22-6-18 Notice --- Subject-wise and category-wise intake capacity of both Honours and General U.G. Courses of Studies
22-6-18 One-day Workshop on "Syllabus for Computer Science (Honours & General) under CBCS" for the college teachers
22-6-18 Notification (Ref No: CS/824/Misc-Cir.) Regarding college admission
22-6-18 Departmental Research Fellow (DRF) --- Electrical Engineering, Department of Applied Physics
22-6-18 Re-admission of U.G. and P.G. boarders and Research Scholars in the CU-run Halls --- Board of Residence
22-6-18 One-day Workshop on "English Syllabus (Honours & General) under CBCS" for the college teachers
22-6-18 One Field Man --- Institute of Agricultural Science
21-6-18 Full-time Project Fellow --- Department of Comparative Indian Language and Literature
21-6-18 Research Fellow (JRF/SRF) --- Department of Applied Physics
20-6-18 Circular --- Daily status of UG admission 2018-19
20-6-18 Notification regarding CSR/14/18
[Introduce uniform syllabi under Choice Base Credit System (CBCS) at the Post Graduate level]
19-6-18 Addendum --- Subject-wise permissible intakes of the colleges in Honours Subjects for the academic session 2018-19
19-6-18 Notification regarding syllabus of U.G. Courses of Studies
18-6-18 Addendum --- Full-time contractual residential Superintendents for halls and hostels
18-6-18 Notice - Jamai Sasthi (19 June 2018, Tuesday)
15-6-18 Notice for rescheduling of examination in Journalism & Mass Communication, paper II, 2018
15-6-18 One-day Workshop on "Proposed Draft Syllabus for Botany (Honours & General) under CBCS" for the college teachers
15-6-18 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) --- Department of Physiology
14-6-18 Project fellow --- Department of Marine Science
13-6-18 Addendum --- Full-time contractual residential Superintendents for halls and hostels
11-6-18 Selection of Project Fellow --- Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics
8-6-18 Helpline for admission to different Under-Graduate courses
8-6-18 Online admission for the Academic Session 2018-2019
8-6-18 One-day Workshop on "Proposed Draft Syllabus for Bengali (Honours & General) under CBCS" for the college teachers
8-6-18 One-day Workshop on "Proposed Draft Syllabus for Geography (Honours & General) under CBCS" for the college teachers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in