2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: University of Calcutta UGC NET Exam Centre

I am planning to apply for UGC NET exam searching for exam center heard about the University of Calcutta. Will you tell is University of Calcutta has UGC NET Exam Centre if yes provide me address so that I can visit there also provide national and international repute details?
26th May 2018, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Calcutta UGC NET Exam Centre

The University of Calcutta (Calcutta University or CU) is a public state university located in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857

Yes University of Calcutta had UGC NET Exam Centre.

The university enjoys both national and international repute:

In 2001 the university was awarded the status of a five star university by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
On 8 December 2005, the Indian University Grants Commission declared Calcutta University as a University with Potential for Excellence.

The Manuscript Library at the university has been recently designated as a Manuscript Conservation Centre under the National Mission for Manuscripts, which was established in 2003.

On 5 January 2010, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council awarded its highest grade of 'A' to the university

University of Calcutta
87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700 073

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in