2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

University of Burdwan Engineering

Is the University of Burdwan offers Bachelor of Engineering Course in Civil Engineering discipline? I have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering and want to do B.E. My friend informed me that I can take admission direct in 2nd year of B.E Course. So provide the process how I will take direct admission in B.E Civil Engineering at University of Burdwan?
Similar Threads
Thread
University Oe Burdwan
Burdwan University UG
University institute of technology the University of Burdwan Burdwan
Burdwan University PH.d Course
Burdwan University
LLB At Burdwan University
B.Ed From Burdwan University
Burdwan university ODL B Ed
Burdwan University Golapbag Burdwan
Burdwan University MBA
About Burdwan University
Burdwan University.Nic.In
MBA Burdwan University
LLB Under Burdwan University
UGC NET Burdwan University
The University of Burdwan Directorate of Distance Education Burdwan
MSW Course in Burdwan University
Burdwan University Institute Engineering
Burdwan University Engineering College
DDE Burdwan University
13th May 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: University of Burdwan Engineering

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Engineering Courses of the University of Burdwan ?
13th May 2018, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Burdwan Engineering

University Institute of Technology is a college of engineering, constituent to Burdwan University, Burdwan, West Bengal (earlier located at National Institute of Technology Durgapur).

The Details of the B.tech Course of the University of Burdwan is given below

Duration :

The 4-year Course shall be divided into 8 independent semesters with two semesters (Odd Semester July to December and Even Semester - January to June) in one academic year.

Eligibility Criteria

Applications are invited from candidates, both male and female who have passed/appeared this year in the Higher Secondary(10+2) or its equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and vernacular or any other fifth subject

. The general candidates must have to secure at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates) and at least 30% marks in English under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination of a University/ Recognized Board/Council.

The selection of the candidates who have appeared will, however, be subject to their passing of the said examination before admission

For more Information you may Contact to the University of Burdwan the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
University of Burdwan
Address: Burdwan Rajbati, Raiganj, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713104
Phone: 0342 263 4975

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in