2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

University of Allahabad Faculty Recruitment

Is there any recruitment advertisement released by the University of Allahabad for the position of faculty? When I am surfing internet, I visited on an unofficial website to get information about faculty recruitments in various universities. So I got information about recruitment in the University of Allahabad. So pls provide the right information to me. If there is any advertisement released, give it me.
Similar Threads
Thread
University Of Allahabad Faculty Of Animal Husbandry Allahabad
Tumkur University Faculty Recruitment
AMET University Faculty Recruitment
Faculty Recruitment in SRM University
ITM University Gwalior Faculty Recruitment
Rajasthan University Faculty Recruitment
VELS University Faculty Recruitment
Dr MGR University Faculty Recruitment
Faculty of Science Allahabad University
Alagappa University Faculty Recruitment
K L University Faculty Recruitment
Faculty recruitment in Vidyasagar University
Allahabad University Faculty Recruitment
Vignan University Faculty Recruitment
Vidyasagar University Faculty Recruitment
Faculty Law Allahabad University Website
VIT University Chennai Faculty Recruitment
Kaziranga University Faculty Recruitment
Faculty Recruitment In Amrita University
Kurukshetra University faculty recruitment
17th July 2018, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: University of Allahabad Faculty Recruitment

Hello sir, after graduation my brother is looking for faculty job in University of Allahabad. Is there any one can provide me here detail about University of Allahabad Faculty Recruitment?
17th July 2018, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Allahabad Faculty Recruitment

Every year the University of Allahabad is announced notification for Faculty Recruitment. Candidates may apply for University of Allahabad Faculty Recruitment after following their application process.

Last month the University of Allahabad was invites applications for the recruitment of Guest Faculty vacancies.

Important Dates
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 29-06-2018

Qualification
PG (Relevant Discipline) with NET/ SLET/ SET, Ph.D

Select application for University of Allahabad Faculty Recruitment:

Detail of University of Allahabad Faculty Recruitment active:
As on July 2018:

Particulars Date of Uploading
Applications are invited for the Post of Registrar, Finance Officer and Controller of Examinations, UoA 21-06-2018

Applications are invited from desirous experienced Jr-Engineer (Civil), UoA 20-06-2018

Applications are invited for the Post of Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF) in Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences (CBCS) ,University of Allahabad 15-06-2018

Applications are invited for engagement of Guest Faculty in various Departments/Centres/Institutes of the University of Allahabad 07-06-2018

Applicants are invited to attend walk in interview for manpower in short term assignment on Post Project Evaluation of Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana of Zone 09 of UP under Ministry of Rural Development, New Delhi. 01-06-2018

Application are invited for the Engagement of Guest Faculty/Professional Experts in B.A.LL.B (Hons), Faculty of Law, UoA 22-05-2018

Application are Invited for the post of Curator (Public Relation) in the National Museum, New Delhi 11-05-2018

Applications are invited for the posts of Professor/ Associate Professor on deputaion basis and Academic Consultants on contractual basis in Central University of Haryana. 20-04-2018

Advertisment for the the post of Vice Chancellor in Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh 20-04-2018

Application invited for the post of Research Assistant in the UPCST Sponsored Project in Department of Chemistry, UoA 18-04-2018

Application invited for the post of Project Assistant in DST Project at Department of Physics, UoA 18-04-2018

Advertisment for the the post of Vice Chancellor in Panjab University, Chandigarh 18-04-2018

Application invited for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Department of Botany, UoA 07-04-2018

Advertisement for scientific-staff -Non Teaching post in Nanotechnology Application Centre, UoA 05-04-2018

Application are Invited from suitable incumbent for the post of Chair Professor to conduct research at LNJN NICFS 19-03-2018

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in