2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Alagappa University Faculty Recruitment

Hello sir, I want to do job in Alagappa University as a Faculty, so please tell me is there any Recruitment open for this post?
2nd January 2016, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Alagappa University Faculty Recruitment

At present 8.12.2015, there is no Recruitment open for Faculty post in Alagappa University, but recently it was recruited many candidates on this post. So , here I am providing the details regarding that Recruitment for your future use.

Alagappa University Vacancy details:

Professor

Associate Professor

Assistant Professor

Name of the Organization:
Alagappa University

Post name
Faculty

Number of Vacancies

Qualification:-
Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should possess Post Graduate Degree with NET/SLET/SET or PHD qualification from a recognized University/Institute.

Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview and short listed candidates will be informed for an interview.

Application Fees:

Eligible candidates need to pay an Application fee of Rs.520/- for gen/obc and Rs.320/- for SC/ST category in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi.

How to Apply :

Eligible applicants, who are eager to apply for the above recruitment may send their applications with full bio-data which contains name of candidate, father’s name, contact number, details of qualification, degree, certificates, experience certificate , permanent address, residential address and one pass port size photograph etc through post to an address which is uttered below.

Postal Address:-

Alagappa University,
Karaikudi 630 004

Last Date for Submission of Applications
19th October 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in