2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2013, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Udaipur Ayurvedic College

Madan Mohan Malviya Govt. Ayurveda College offer Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) and here is course details:

Bachelors Programs
Course Name:Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)

Course Detail:The college offers Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS). It is a five and a half years full time degree programme.

Course Affilition: Rajasthan Ayurveda University

Admission Criteria:The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board. Selection will be based as per the university norms.

Total Seats:60

Facilities
Infrastructure Overview: The college’s infrastructure is well furnished with all modern facilities.

Laboratory Details:All the labs are well equipped with have the latest instruments.

Classrooms Details: All the classrooms of the college are well furnished with all modern facilities.

Library Details:The college has a spacious library having Newspapers, Reference Books and Current periodicals. It provides excellent facilities to the faculty and students for their studies, research and training.

Rest of information is given in attached zip folder and it is free for you.
14th April 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Udaipur Ayurvedic College

hello sir my friend live in Udaipur he don”t no about this please so sir my friend don’t about Ayurvedic College there so can you please provide me best Ayurvedic college in Udaipur that offered one of the good courses for study.

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in