2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd August 2015, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UCO Bank Clerk Joining Date

UCO Bank Clerk IV Joining Date was 25th June 2015. after that there is not any new notification for recruitment on Clerk post at UCO bank .

To getting updates of result of recruitment at UCO bank you can follow below process:

Go to the website of UCO bank.

Click on career link at top side of page .

At next page click on recruitment result link that at left side of page .

From this page you can get updates .

Some available notices:

Release of list of provisionally selected candidate (CWE - Clerk/PO-IV) who have been allotted to UCO Bank but are not eligible for selection under OBC category in the context of judgement dated 17.03.2015 passed by Hon'ble Supreme Court in W.P.(Civi

Release of provisional select list of candidates selected in CRP(PO) -IV - Conducted by IBPS, Mumbai for FY-2015-

Release of Provisional Select list of candidates selected in CRP(Clerks)-IV conducted by IBPS, Mumbai for FY 2015-16
1st December 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what is the joining date for UCO Bank Clerk so here can you please give me its details ?
1st December 2015, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, established in 1943 in Kolkata.

As per my idea joining date was 25 june here I am giving you details :-

Eligibility

20-28 Years

Qualification

Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification

UCO Bank Clerk Final Result

IBPS Successfully completed whole process. For the candidates qualified in the exam they also conducted the interview.

Among the candidates qualified after the Interview some of the candidates will be placed in UCO bank.

aspirants who qualified had send offer letter to their address through post.

In case if the candidate has not received the offer letter to their address.

They had send the offer letter to mail. So aspirants who are having the qualified should report and UCO Bank joining date was 25th June 2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in