2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

U Of T LSAT Score

What is the score of LSAT accept by the Faculty of Law OF University of Toronto? I want to take admission there for LLB Program, so pls provide me information about minimum score for LSAT Exam. Give me deadlines for admission through score card of LSAT at the Faculty of Law of University of Toronto.
Similar Threads
Thread
Improving Your LSAT Score
LSAT good score
Drexel LSAT Score
OSGOODE law LSAT score
JFK LSAT Score
FIU LSAT Score
Overall LSAT Score
UDM Law LSAT Score
My old LSAT score
UDC LSAT Score
Perfect LSAT Score Low GPA
LSAT Osgoode Score
SLU Law LSAT Score
Score Range For LSAT
Georgetown LSAT Score
UDC Law School LSAT Score
Your LSAT Score
UM LSAT Score
LSAT Perfect Score
LSAT Highest Score
13th July 2018, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: U Of T LSAT Score

Hii sir, I Wants to Know the LSAT Scores for Admission Into the JD Program of the Faculty of Law of the University of Toronto ?
13th July 2018, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: U Of T LSAT Score

Established in 1887, the University of Toronto Faculty of Law is one of the oldest professional faculties at the University of Toronto. The Faculty of Law is particularly renowned in the areas of corporate law, international law, law and economics, and legal theory.

The Admission Criteria for the JD Program of the Faculty of Law of the University of Toronto is given below

LSAT Score

The median undergraduate GPA of students accepted into the J.D. program is 3.85, and the median Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score is 168, making the law school one of the most selective in North America.

Required LSAT Score :

Applications Received 2200
First Year Law Students Accepted 190
LSAT 168 (median)

Admission Requirement

Successfully completed three years of an approved course leading to a degree at a recognized university (or equivalent), no later than the end of May in the year of entry
almost all of the students have completed a four-year degree, very few applicants have been admitted without a four-year undergraduate degree

Admission Office
Admissions Office
Faculty of Law
University of Toronto
84 Queen's Park
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5S 2C5

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in