2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

OSGOODE law LSAT score

Can anybody provide me with the score of the LSAT examination which is an examination for taking admission in Osgoode Hall Law School under various streams? I have appeared for this examination and now I am waiting for my results. So kindly update.
Similar Threads
Thread
U Of T LSAT Score
LSAT good score
JFK LSAT Score
Osgoode hall LSAT
FIU LSAT Score
Overall LSAT Score
UDM Law LSAT Score
My old LSAT score
UDC LSAT Score
LSAT Osgoode Score
LSAT score predictor
SLU Law LSAT Score
Osgoode LSAT median
Score Range For LSAT
Georgetown LSAT Score
UDC Law School LSAT Score
Your LSAT Score
UM LSAT Score
LSAT Perfect Score
LSAT Highest Score
9th June 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: OSGOODE law LSAT score

Can you tell me what Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score is required for admission in Juris Doctor (JD) Program offered by Osgoode Hall Law School of York University?
9th June 2018, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: OSGOODE law LSAT score

Osgoode Hall Law School of York University has a holistic admissions policy for Juris Doctor (JD) Program which identifies a diverse and outstanding group of students whose outstanding academic abilities, varied achievements and sustained engagement make a continuing positive contribution to the Law School, the legal profession and the community.

Eligibility Requirements
One to the first-year JD Program or one of the combined programs must apply in the General category unless feel qualify to apply in the Indigenous category.
To be eligible for consideration, one must:
Complete a minimum of three years of study at a recognized university;
Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT); and
Be proficient in English.

Academic Requirement
One must have successfully completed a minimum of three full years of study at a recognized university in a program leading to a degree (equivalent of 90 credit hours) by the end of June in the year in which they hope to gain admission to law school.

It considers Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) for all years of undergraduate study. There is no minimum CGPA required; however successful applicants generally have a CGPA of an A- (3.7) or better.

Applicants with less than Three Years of University:

It also greets applications from individuals who have demonstrated through the length and quality of their non-academic experience, an ability to successfully complete the JD Program.
One who has not attended university or who will have completed less than 3 years of university as of June 1st of the year of admission are eligible to apply if: 1) One is at least 26 years of age; and 2) one has a minimum of 5 years of non-academic experience. These two conditions must be met as of September 1st of the year of admission.

Law School Admission Test (LSAT)

It consider an applicants highest LSAT score as reported by LSAC in the year of application, and accept LSAT scores for the past five years (i.e. back to and including June 2011).
One must complete the LSAT no later than February of the year they intend to start the program.
There is no minimum LSAT score required, however successful applicants generally have a LSAT score in the 80th percentile or better.

English Language Proficiency
Proof of English language proficiency is required unless:
English is ones first language; OR
One has completed a minimum of one year of full-time study at an accredited post-secondary institution in a country (or institution) where English is the official language of instruction.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in