2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Tumkur University M Phil

My sister wants to do M Phil from Tumkur University so can you please tell me is there any entrance exam is conducted for providing admission into the M Phil course? If yes then from where I can apply for it? Is the application form available offline and I have to get it from the campus or I need to get it online and submit it online? also tell me what is the application fee of M Phil course of Tumkur University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Msc In Tumkur University
Tumkur University Map
About Tumkur University
Tumkur University MSC Results
Tumkur University M.Sc
Tumkur University Tumkur Karnataka
Tumkur University Phd Admission Tumkur
Tumkur University Phd
Tumkur University NET
Tumkur University M.Com.
Tumkur University MCA
Tumkur University MBA
Tumkur University Com
ING Vysya Bank Tumkur Tumkur IFSC Code
Tumkur University MSW
Tumkur University Tumkur
B.ed in Tumkur University
B.ed from Tumkur University
PhD in Tumkur University
SIT Tumkur University
11th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tumkur University M Phil

I want to get admission in M Phil in Tumkur University, Tumkur so can you please provide me the details of admission?
11th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tumkur University M Phil

The Tumkur University, Tumkur invites application form for admission in various M.Phil programs in the University.

M Phil Eligibility:

Candidate must have completed a post-graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized University.

For SC/ST/cat-1/Physically challenged students, and teachers, librarians, and physical education personnel, the minimum marks are 50%

If the candidate received his/her post graduate result in grade format, the grades will be converted to percentage to fulfill the minimum marks requirement.

Admission Process

The students who have not passed UGC/CSIR (JRF)/SLET/K-SET/GATE exams, or do not hold teacher fellowship have to give an Entrance Exam.

The selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the exam, interview, and the marks in their Master's Degree.

The students who have passed UGC/CSIR (JRF)/SLET/K-SET/GATE exams, or do hold teacher fellowship will be selected 50% on basis of their interview, and 50% on their marks in their Master's Degree.

Important Dates

Registration 30th May, 2018

Date of Entrance Examination 07th Jun, 2018

Contact-

Tumkur University
Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, B.H Road, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
0816 225 4546

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in