2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2014, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Group I General Studies Exam Question Paper

Here I am providing the information regarding the TNPSC Group I General Studies Exam for your idea.

Time Allowed:3 hrs

Maximum Marks :300 marks
TNPSC Group I General Studies exam paper

For the question paper , here is the attachment..........................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC Group I General Studies exam paper.pdf (399.7 KB, 64 views)
21st March 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the TNPSC Group I General Studies Exam Question Paper? Can you please tell me from where I can download this?
21st March 2015, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

You are searching for the TNPSC Group I General Studies Exam Question Paper. Here I am uploading a file that contains the TNPSC Group I General Studies Exam Question Paper. You can download this from here. This is as follows:

Here I am also providing you the TNPSC Group I General Studies Exam syllabus. This is as follows:

Modern history of India and Indian culture will cover the broad history of the country from about the middle of the nineteenth century (advent of European invasion) and would include questions on Gandhi, Tagore, Nehru and Periyar. Statistical analysis, graphs and diagrams will include exercises to test the candidates ability to draw commonsense conclusions from information presented in statistical, graphical and diagrammatical form and to point out deficiencies, limitations and inconsistencies therein. Social problems and sensitive issues will include problems like bonded labour, child labour, gender bias, minorities, SC/ST, illiteracy, poverty, employment etc.

Indian polity will include questions on constitution of India, and Political System in India. On Indian economy and geography, questions will be put on planning in India and the physical, economic, social geography of India. On role and impact of science and technology, questions will be asked to test the candidate’s awareness of the latest developments in science and technology with special emphasis on applied aspects. Under Tamil language and culture questions will be put to test the candidate’s general awareness on those topics. Tamil Nadu administration will cover topics in general administration like organizational structure, functions, control, social welfare oriented programmes etc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in