2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th November 2014, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TN TRB Exam Date

Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) conducts Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) for the recruitment of Teachers in TamilNadu.

TN TRB Exam Date 2013

Tamil Nadu TET Exam Date 2013 TRB Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) Exam Date 2013 Paper I Exam and Paper II Exam Date
Date of Written Examination-Paper I 03.06.2012 F.N.
Date of Written Examination-Paper-II 03.06.2012 A.N

Education required

Candidates must have degree of B.Ed

Eligibility Criteria:

TET for class 1 to 5:
Candidate must have completed BTC, B.Ed, NTT, 2 years BTC in Urdu, or must have at least Bachelor degree in elementary education.

TET for class 6 to 8:
Candidates must have Graduation with minimum 45 % marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education or having graduation in B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% marks.

Age validation:
Candidates’ minimum age must not be less than 18 years and the maximum age is according to the government norms.

Mode of selection
Applicants are selected on the basis of the performance in the written exam.
Candidates are also selected according to the cut off marks set by the department.

TN TET Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
TN TET syllabus consists of two objective type question papers.
Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
Following are the details of question papers:

Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Tamil Nadu primary school.

Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Tamil Nadu upper primary school.

Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They need to appear in both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.

Address
Teachers Recruitment Board
EVK Sampath Maaligai, 4th floor, DPI Compound, College Road, Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006 ‎
044 2827 2455

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Teachers+Recruitment+Board,+Chetpet,+Chenna i,+Tamil+Nadu&hl=en&ll=13.070261,80.251951&spn=0.0 1135,0.020428&sll=24.126702,85.979004&sspn=5.44259 6,10.458984&oq=Tamil+Nadu+Teachers+Recruitment+Boa rd+&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
12th November 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

TN TRB Exam Date

Can you tell me about the TN TRB exam date as I want to prepare for the exam? Also tell me about its availability of application forms
13th November 2014, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) conducts Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) for the recruitment of Teachers in the state. Here I am providing you the dates of TN TRB exam 2013 which will give you an idea about its tentative dates:

TN TRB Exam Date 2013

Tamil Nadu TET Exam Date 2013 TRB Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) Exam Date 2013 Paper I Exam and Paper II Exam Date
Date of Written Examination-Paper I 03.06.2012 F.N.
Date of Written Examination-Paper-II 03.06.2012 A.N

Education required

Candidates must have degree of B.Ed or else you can’t give exam.

Eligibility Criteria:

TET for class 1 to 5:
Candidate must have completed BTC, B.Ed, NTT, 2 years BTC in Urdu, or must have at least Bachelor degree in elementary education.

TET for class 6 to 8:
Candidates must have Graduation with minimum 45 % marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education or having graduation in B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% marks.

Age validation:
Candidates’ minimum age must not be less than 18 years and the maximum age is according to the government norms.

Mode of selection
Applicants are selected on the basis of the performance in the written exam.
Candidates are also selected according to the cut off marks set by the department.
18th March 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Will you tell me when Teachers Recruitment Board will conduct Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test in Tamil Nadu as I am looking to appear ion this exam?
18th March 2015, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) will conduct Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) for recruiting eligible candidate for the teaching posts in school.

Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board exam :

Important Dates(tentative ):
Commencement of Sale of Application Forms :
In month of June .2015

Last Date for Receipt of Application :
In month of July .2015

Date of Written Examination-Paper I :
In month of August .2015

Date of Written Examination-Paper II :
In month of August .2015

TET paper pattern:

TET Paper I- Structure and Content (All Compulsory): (Class I to V)

Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks

Language I 30 MCQs 30 Marks

Language II 30 MCQs 30 Marks

Mathematics 30 MCQs 30 Marks

Environmental Studies 30 MCQs 30 Marks

Total 150 MCQs 150 Marks

TET Paper II Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours - (for classes VI to VIII):

Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)
30 MCQs 30 Marks

Language I (compulsory)
30 MCQs 30 Marks

Language II (compulsory)
30 MCQs 30 Marks

a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
60 MCQs 60 Marks

(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
60 MCQs 60 Marks

(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in