2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Time MBA coaching review

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Time MBA coaching review discussion page. Here you can discuss about Time MBA coaching review in details. Please ask your question about Time MBA coaching review in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
TIME coaching institute Fee Structure
Time MBA coaching
Time IIT Coaching Hyderabad
Time IIT JEE Coaching Hyderabad
Time ICET Coaching Fee
NDA FDA Review Time
Ph.D Part Time and Full Time Colleges of kerala
Tasmac Part Time MBA Review
TIME Coaching Centers in Bangalore
TIME GMAT Coaching
Coaching Classes Schedule of TIME, Chennai
What is difference between part time MBA and full time MBA?
IIFT part time MBA review
Exam Time Table for MBA Full Time Course In BAMU
Time MBA coaching fees
Duration Of Part Time And Full Time Ph.D Programmes In Punjabi University,Patiala
M.Ed admission in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak part time or full time
CLAT Exam correct coaching time
MD Coaching Institute Coaching Centers
Coaching institutes in Delhi which offer Law Coaching for UPSC Mains exam
2nd June 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Time MBA coaching review

Can you tell me about the Classroom Course offered by Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd. (T.I.M.E.) for CAT Coaching for admission in MBA Program?
2nd June 2018, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Time MBA coaching review

Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd. (T.I.M.E.) is India's leading test-prep institute with a pan-India presence and is headquartered in Hyderabad. Established in 1992, it today operates out of 250 offices located in 118 towns and cities across the country. Over 40 IIT/IIM graduates form part of the core team at T.I.M.E.

T.I.M.E. offers class training for CAT and other MBA entrance exams. The course it offers takes care of your preparation for the written exam as well as your preparation for the subsequent stages of Group Discussions, Written Ability Test (WAT/Essay) and Personal or Group Interviews.

Classroom Programme
The classroom programme for CAT is the most preferred choice for thousands of MBA aspirants. The programme is designed to take from the basic concepts to the advanced CAT level problems, focussing side by side on each area of preparation including the written test, form filling, GWPI and OMET preparation.

T.I.M.E.s Training Methodology
The following section takes you through the training methodology in a step-by-step manner.

Concepts Training:
It helps to develop the basic knowledge and skills for various areas that are tested in CAT and other management entrance tests.
The fundamental concepts are taught in related detail. Each session, apart from the regular chalk & board teaching, is supplemented by a discussion on hand-out papers, and the Study Material booklets.
This gives a good exposure on a variety of problems and helps in developing conceptual clarity at the root level. Special assistance is also given to non-mathematics students to help them improve their quantitative skills.

Doubt Sessions and Other Sessions/Seminars:
The classroom students have the privilege to attend the doubt sessions conducted by the T.I.M.E. centres on a regular basis.
One can ask the subject related doubts in these sessions. If one is week in a particular area, then the faculty also helps in understanding the concept in greater detail for more clarity.
Apart from this, sessions like B-School counselling, Test-taking strategies seminars, Achievers Meet, etc. are also conducted to help and motivate the students.

Student Home Page:
It is an online repository of all sectional tests, full length tests, AIMCATs, GWPI Briefcase, etc. It is a personal study resource for the students where they can take various tests and have a detailed analysis on the same.

Topic-wise Videos:
One can also find the videos on basic concepts on the SHP. The videos are very useful as they cover a good number of examples and beneficial for one who wants to revise the concepts or summarise them what they learnt during their classroom sessions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in