2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

TIFR Bangalore VSRP

I heard about the Visiting Student Research Programme offered by TIFR Bangalore from my college teacher. I am eagerly wants to know about this course. Give me details of VSRP course offered by the TIFR Bangalore?
Similar Threads
Thread
Vsrp tifr
TIFR Bangalore
Tcs Tifr
TIFR Bangalore Mathematics
Dcs tifr
TIFR Cam VSRP
TIFR Bangalore Entrance Exam
TIFR Imo
Mythily Ramaswamy TIFR Bangalore
TIFR Web
Tifr gs
TIFR VSRP Programme
Tifr cse
TIFR Cut Off
Tifr pdf
TIFR Bangalore Recruitment
TIFR Bangalore Location
TIFR Phd
Tifr after b sc
NCBS TIFR Bangalore
14th August 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: TIFR Bangalore VSRP

I want to get the details of Visiting Student Research Programme VSRP of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Bangalore so can you provide me?
14th August 2018, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TIFR Bangalore VSRP

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) conducts annual summer programmes in which talented students are introduced to research activities in the areas of Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics.

Visiting Student Research Programme 2018

These internships typically take place during the summer, though it is possible to have them at another time of the year.

The aim of this internship is to expose the student to an academic research experience and for the student to work towards problems of importance.

Period of Internship

Summer internship is typically for a length of 1 or 2 months between May to July 2018, though longer internships and/or other times of the year are possible as well.

Eligibility

Anyone who is currently pursuing a bachelors or Masters degree in mathematics, science or engineering fields anywhere in India

Funding and other facilities

If selected you will be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 7000 per month and for hostel accommodation at a nominal charge

You can avail canteen facility at the institute for which you will have to make payment.

You can also claim Sleeper Class (Non AC) train fare from your institute to Bangalore on production of train ticket.

Contact-

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Sharada Nagar, Near Yelahanka, New Town Bus Stand, Chikkabommsandra, Bangalore, Karnataka 560065
080669 53790

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in