2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th January 2013, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Online Test

You want to know online registration procedure for Central Teacher Eligibility Test so candidate need to apply via online application which given on Board’s website. The candidate should supply all details while filling up the online form.

Candidates are then required to take a print out of the computer generated Application form/ Confirmation page after successful submission of data and send it to CBSE, CTET Unit, along with affixing a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided, in an envelope of size 12”x9”.

Educational Qualification: Primary Stage (for Classes I-V):

Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE
OR
Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education.
7th January 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, what is the date of registration for CTET online test? Is there any one can provide me CTET online test date?
7th January 2016, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

As per my searching I was founded that the online registration for CTET has been started from 4 December 2015. CTET Feb 2016 Online Registration is started from 4th Dec 2015. Students can apply online for CTET 2016 Feb Exam before 28th Dec 2015.

Candidates can apply for application form. CTET 2016 Application Form CTET Feb 2016 Exam Application form will be accepted online by CBSE Board. Those candidates are waiting for CTET 2015 Online Form they will be able to apply online from 4th December 2016.

CTET exam will held on Feb 2016 Exam Date: 21st Feb 2016.

Eligibility:
Candidates must have 50% marks in 12th with 2 years diploma course certificate in elementary education. B Ed candidates can also apply for CTET.

Examination fees:

Name of Category Fee for Paper 1st or 2nd Fee for Both Papers
Gen/OBC 500/- 800/-
Reserved category 250/- 400/-

Address:
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
11th January 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about the CTET online Test program so can you please tell me the details
11th January 2016, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Hello friend CTET does not conduct online test there is only offline mode soim giving you the detail for the same

There will be two papers of CTET.

(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.

(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VII

Paper I

Subjects MCQ’s Marks

Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30

Language I 30 30

Language II 30 30

Mathematics 30 30

Environmental Studies: 30 30

Total 150 MCQ’s 150 Marks

Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage

Duration of examination: Two-and-a-half hours

Structure and Content (All Compulsory):

Subjects MCQ’s Marks