2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CET test online

Sorry to say but online form date of central universities common entrance test (CUCET) has been gone , here is dates info

CUCET Important Dates
1. Online Application Form Go-Live date 06-Apr-15
2. Closing date of online applications 05-May-15
3. Admit cards upload date 21-May-15
4. Exam Dates 06-07-June-15
5. Score Report to be uploaded on CUCET 2015 website 18-June-15

So your friend can take part in this exam in next year

Here I am providing syllabus for your next year preparation
Syllabus for UG01

This paper will comprise of two parts, Part-A and Part-B

Part-A
Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25
MCQs

Part-B (It will have 4 sections I to IV. Each section will comprise of 25 MCQs. The candidate has
to answer any three sections)
Section-I : PHYSICS
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work,
Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & collisions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed
axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and
thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current,
Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray Optics and optical instruments, Wave
Optics, Modern Physics

Section-II : CHEMISTRY
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and
Kinetics, Acid-Base concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative
Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties of the following:
Hydrogen peroxide. copper sulphate, silver nitrate, plaster of paris, borax, Mohr's salt, alums,
white and red lead, microcosmic salt and bleaching powder, sodium thiosulphate.
Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Reaction intermediates, Isomerism,
Polymers, Carbohydrates, Preparation and Properties of the Followings: Hydrocarbons,
monohydric alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, monocarboxylic acids, primary amines, benzene,
nitrobenzene, aniline, phenol, benzaldehyde, benzoic acid, Grignard Reagent. Solid State:
Structure of simple ionic compounds, Crystal imperfections (point defects only), Born-Haber
cycle, Petroleum: Important industrial fractions, cracking, octane number, anti knocking
compounds.

Section-III : MATHEMATICS
Algebra: Sets relations & functions, De-Morgan's Law, Mapping Inverse relations,
Equivalence relations, Peano's axioms, Definition of rationals and integers through
equivalence relation, Indices and surds, Solutions of simultaneous and quadratic
equations, A.P., G.P. and H.P., Special sums i.e. ∑n2 and ∑n3 (n∑N ), Partial
fraction, Binomial theorem for any index, exponential series, Logarithm and
Logarithmic series. Determinants and their use in solving simultaneous linear

CUCET syllabus for UG program

5th December 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I am preparing for MHCET exam ,so please tell me is there any MHCET online test available ?
5th December 2015, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Hii friend, there is no online test available for us but there are many websites on internet which are provided the free online Mock test for MHCET for preparation.

Here I am providing you some sample papers of MHCET for your preparation.

In a certain code GOAL is written as AGLO and BEAR is written as ABRE. How is SEND written in that code?
A. NSDE
B. NDES
C. DENS
D. SNED
E. None of these

How many such pairs of letters are there in the word CREDITABLE each of which has as many letters between them as they have in English alphabet?

A. One
B. Two
C. Three
D. Four
E. More than four

If + means -, – means \div, \div means \times and \times means +, what is the value of 125 – 5 \times 10 \div 13 + 28 = ?

A. 129
B. 127
C. 149.15
D. 150
E. None of these

If SCHOOL is coded on TDILOO, how will you write TABLES?
A. UBCSEL
B. DMBTFT
C. SESALC
D. ALSCES
E. None of these
The financial markets of which of the following countries were badly affected by sub prime crisis?
A. Russia
B. Brazil
C. UK
D. USA
E. None of these

Which of the following countries in the world is the biggest consumer of gold?
A. USA
B. Bangladesh
C. Russia
D. India
E. None of these

How many 7s are there in the following sequence which are immediately preceded by 4 but not immediately followed by 2?
4 7 2 7 2 3 5 9 7 4 7 5 2 4 7 9 4 7 8 4 7 1

A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
E. More than 4

If it is decided to write every alternate letter of the English alphabet always small starting with B onwards and all other letters always in capitals, which of the following is the correct way of writing ‘WEDNESDAY’?

A. WeDNesDay
B. WEdnESdAy
C. wEDNESDAy
D. WEdNESdAy
E. None of these

P is father of G, A is sister of C, D is uncle of A, C is brother of G and G is father of B. Who is uncle of B?

A. D
B. P
C. C
D. Cannot be determined
E. None of these

In a certain code CHETAN is written as FEHQDK. How is SUNDER written in that code?

A. VRQAHO
B. PXKGHO
C. VRQABU
D. PXKGBU
E. PXKGBU

Two letters in the word ROUBLE have as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet. Which one of the two comes earlier in the alphabet?

A. U
B. E
C. E
D. L
E. None of these
16th February 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m going to attempt CET exam. This is my first attempt. I’m attempting CET exam on first time. I don’t have any idea about CET exam? This CET exam is conducted online or offline?
16th February 2016, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Now in world all exams are conducted and organised in online mode. Each and every exam is in online mode on computer based exam.

MH CET (Medical) is the entrance examination for selection to Health Science degree Courses in the State of Maharashtra.

85% of the seats in all dental, ayurveda, homeopathy, unani and allied health science courses in the state will be filled through MH CET while 15% of the seats will be filled through AIPMT entrance examination

You can attempt many online test preparation test for CET from various website those are provide online fee test to candidates.

LEARNHUB is one of the best online practice test provider to interested candidates.

One can visit it and take online test for CET:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in