2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th November 2014, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Exam Qualification Required

C-TET exam be conducted on central level.

As you want I am here providing you the detail, about the minimum Qualification Required for CTET Exam.

Eligibility :

Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V:

Candidate should pass 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board.

Candidate should secure above 50% marks.

Candidate having Graduation degree from recognized University are also applicable for Primary stage TET exam .

Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII:

Candidate should have B.A. /B.Sc degree and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent)

OR

Candidate should have B.A. /B.Sc degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)

OR

Candidate should have B.A. /B.Sc with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.

OR

Candidate should passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

OR

Candidate should passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year BA/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.)

OR

Candidate should passed B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year B.Ed. (Special Education)
26th February 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in giving Central Teacher Eligibility Test . Will you please provide the
Qualification Required to appear in the exam ?
26th February 2015, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Central Teacher Eligibility Test is taken by the Central Board of Secondary Education for teaching aspirants intent on being appointed as teachers in classes I to VIII.

This common teacher eligibility test is conducted twice a year in the months of February and September.

Eligibility

Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage):

Applicants must have pass Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education

OR

Applicants must have pass Senior Secondary (or with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

OR

Applicants must have pass Senior Secondary
with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR

Applicants must have pass Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)

OR

Applicants must have done Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education

Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):

Applicants must have done Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

OR

Applicants must have done Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).

OR

Applicants must have done Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE

OR

Applicants must have pass Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR

Applicants must have done Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.

OR

Applicants must have done Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).

CTET Syllabus:-

Below is the list of topics included in the syllabus of CTET exam:

Paper 1 (Primary Stage):-

• Child Development and Pedagogy
• Mathematics
• Environmental Studies
• Language I.
• Language II

Paper II (Elementary Stage): -

• Child Development and Pedagogy
• Language I.
• Language II