2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2014, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Eligibility Criteria

Here I am giving you information about required Eligibility Criteria to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test for post of teachers in reputed schools of India.

Eligibility Criteria of Central Teacher Eligibility Test:
Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage):
You have to passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed
OR
Appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)

Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage): Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
OR
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
CTET Eligibility Criteria details

Contact Details:
The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
I P Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi-110 092

For more details I am attaching a PDF file with it so you can get it easily.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CTET Eligibility Criteria details.pdf (418.5 KB, 71 views)
20th November 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

TET Eligibility Criteria

I want to appear in CTET Exam so please give me details about eligibility criteria for exam?
20th November 2014, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Eligibility Criteria

Here I am giving you details about eligibility criteria for CTET Exam. You must have following minimum educational qualification for appearing in CTET.

Educational Qualifications for Classes I-V Teacher:

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed)
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
OR
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)

Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII Teacher:

Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)
OR
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed), in accordance with the NCTE
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed)
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B. Sc. Ed or B. A. Ed / B. Sc. Ed.
OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)

Address:
The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
I P Extension, Patparganj
Delhi-110 092
011-22235774/ 22240104/
Fax: 011-22240103
E-mail: ctet[at]cbse[dot]gov[dot]in

CTET notification

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in