2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2012, 04:06 PM
MitteetremHon

TET Delhi Result

Sir I was given the exam of Delhi teacher’s eligibility test and yet I have no information about the result so please can you give me the date of result and also provide me the link to download the result?
Similar Threads
Thread
Delhi University Result Nov Dec
JNU Delhi Result
CET Delhi Result Date
JEE Advanced Delhi Result
Result Of IIIT Delhi
Result University Of Delhi
CPO Delhi Police Result
BHSE New Delhi Result
IPU Delhi CET Result
AIIMS Delhi JE result
Bvp delhi MBA result
IIT Delhi Result
NIT Delhi sem result
Delhi IIT Result
Delhi DMRC Result
CET Delhi Test 4 Result
SSC Result Delhi Board
BBA Result of IPU in Delhi
PTU vice Delhi result
IIMC JNU Delhi Result
24th February 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: TET Delhi Result

I am searching for the Central Board of Secondary Education Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) result? Can you please provide me its result?
24th February 2015, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Delhi Result

You are asking for the Central Board of Secondary Education Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) result. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test was held on 16-11-2014 at Srinagar.

Here I am providing you the process for download the Central Board of Secondary Education Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) result. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education. This is as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the CTET - SEPT 2014 Srinagar Result link at the left hand side. You should need to click on that option. This will open the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Ctet) - Sept 2014 result page.

For download the result you should need to Enter your Roll Number and click on the submit option.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in