2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

JNU Delhi Result

I have given exams of B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year of JNU Delhi. So provide me procedure to check result and marks of each subject. Give me official website of the University where I can check online result. How can I check my rank in B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year batch of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
Delhi University Result Nov Dec
CET Delhi Result Date
JEE Advanced Delhi Result
Result Of IIIT Delhi
Result University Of Delhi
CPO Delhi Police Result
BHSE New Delhi Result
IPU Delhi CET Result
AIIMS Delhi JE result
Bvp delhi MBA result
IIT Delhi Result
NIT Delhi sem result
Delhi IIT Result
Delhi DMRC Result
CET Delhi Test 4 Result
TET Delhi Result
SSC Result Delhi Board
BBA Result of IPU in Delhi
PTU vice Delhi result
IIMC JNU Delhi Result
23rd December 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNU Delhi Result

Can you provide me the result of 3rd list for B.A. (Hons.) for the academic year 2019-20 offered by JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University), New Delhi?
23rd December 2019, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNU Delhi Result

To check the result of 3rd list for B.A. (Hons.) for the academic year 2019-20 offered by JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University), New Delhi follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Admission -JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University), New Delhi

Click to The result of 3rd list for B.A. (Hons.), M.A/M.Sc./MCA, ADOP, COP, M.Tech, MPH and PGD and 2nd List for DOP programme for the academic year 2019-20 has been declared on the mid of the home page

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

The result of Supernumerary Seat (widows/wards of defence personnel/candidates from Jammu and Kashmir/wards of JNU employees group C & D) has been declared.

The result of Second List for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes(JRF,JNUEE)Cutoff Second list for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes(JRF,JNUEE)

Cutoff 3rd list for B.A. (Hons.), M.A/M.Sc./MCA, ADOP, COP, M.Tech, MPH and PGD

Cutoff Second list for CEEB programme

The result of Thirteenth List for MBA programme for the academic year 2019-20 has been declared.

The result of Second List for BIOTECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME (BIT,MVS,MTB) for the academic year 2019-20 has been declared.

Final Results & seat blocking (BAG) of COMBINED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME for the academic year 2019-20.

Final Results for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes(JRF)Final Results for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes(JNUEE)Results of Diploma of Proficiency for the academic year 2019-20

Contact Detail:
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Address: New Mehrauli Road, JNU Ring Rd, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011-26704090

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in