2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Bihar Rejection List

As far as my knowledge, there are 2 lacs candidates rejected from the BTET application form for any reason dec 2011.

Here I am attaching a file, from where you can download the rejected candidate list from BTET Dec 2011.
Attached Files
File Type: doc BTET rejected list.doc (355.0 KB, 422 views)
21st March 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to know that due to which reason the application forms of candidates rejected in Bihar TET 2011?
21st March 2015, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test (BETET) is an eligibility test in the State of Bihar for the teachers. Bihar TET is conducted to test the eligibility of candidates for the teachers of classes 1 to 5 and 6 to 8.

The application form is rejected by Bihar Secondary Education Board recruitment board of candidates those who have applied online for the Bihar TET 2011 exam.

Bihar TET (BETET) 2011 has been rejected more then 2 lakh candidates application due to some mistakes in the application form.

Here I am providing you some details of this exam.

Bihar TET Exam Eligibility-

For class I to V –

Senior Secondary with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. In SST candidates must score 55% of marks.

Candidates must pass out in 4–year Bachelor degree of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) with 50% of marks. SC/ST has 5% of relaxation in minimum qualification.

For class VI to VIII –

B.A, B.Sc, or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed. with 1 year of two year Diploma in teaching courses.

Bihar TET Exam Pattern-

Paper contains 150 Multiple Choice Question each of 1 mark

In Bihar TET Exam two different papers are conducted.

Those candidates who want to be teacher for class I to V they need to appear Paper I.

And those aspirants who want to teach students of class VI to VIII they must appear in paper II.

If aspirants want to be teacher of both from class I to V and VI to VIII they must appear in both paper I and Paper II.

TET exam Date:

Exam is held in the month of July/ August 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in