2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Tenders In TNAU

Will you please provide me the list of the tenders of the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, as here I am looking for the same? Also tell me when these tenders were signed in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? Is there any new tender than also give me there details?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Goa Tenders
VNIT Tenders
HPCL Tenders
DRDO.Org Tenders
Tenders IIT Chennai
ICB Tenders ONGC
DRDO Tenders
Tenders in IIT Chennai
TCIL Tenders
TNMSC Tenders
Keltron Tenders
IDPL Tenders
IITBBS AC Tenders
IIT Kanpur Tenders
EIL Limited Tenders
IIM Indore Tenders
SK University Tenders
TIDCO Tenders
Goa IDC Tenders
NTPC Tenders
27th February 2020, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tenders In TNAU

Can you tell me where on the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) will I get information about latest opening for Tenders?
27th February 2020, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tenders In TNAU

To get information about latest opening for Tenders on the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)

Click to Tenders on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of Tenders

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Tenders Schedule for Strengthening of Centre of excellence for Molecular Breeding Laboratory, Centre for Plant Breeding and Genetics, TNAU, Coimbatore-641 003, Last Date: 04.03.2020

Tenders Schedule for the Purchase of Multi (Four) Colour Offset Printing Machine, Directorate of Extension Education, TNAU, Coimbatore-641 003, Last Date: 24.02.2020

Tenders Schedule for the purchase of Microwave Plasma - Atomic Emission Spectrometer (MP-AES) with Accessories, Directorate of Natural Resource Management, TNAU, Coimbatore - 641 003, Last Date: 14.02.2020

Corrigendum for the Purchase of Stereozoom Microscope with Image Analyser, Agricultural College and Research Institute, Killikulam, Thoothukudi District – 628 252

Tenders Schedule for the Purchase of Stereozoom Microscope with Image Analyser, Agricultural College and Research Institute, Killikulam, Thoothukudi District – 628 252 , Last Date: 12.02.2020

Corrigendum for Automated Environmental Controlled Hi tech Polygreen House, EDII – Periyakulam Horti Business Incubation Forum (PHBIF) – A Section 8 company, Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam – 625 604

Tenders Schedule for the Purchase of Dining Hall Furniture and Equipments for the Students Hostels, Agricultural College and Research Institute, Killikulam, Thoothukudi District – 628 252, Last Date: 03.02.2020

Tenders Schedule for the Purchase of Kitchen Equipments and Utensils, Agricultural College and Research Institute, Killikulam, Thoothukudi District – 628 252, Last Date: 03.02.2020

Contact Detail:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Lawley Road
Coimbatore 641003
+91 422 6611200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in