2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th July 2015, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DBATU result winter

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (BATU) was established in 1989, it is a unitary, state university which was established by Government of Maharashtra under the Government of Maharashtra Act 1983…

As you are looking for the B. Tech. 2nd sem result of winter Supplementary Examination of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University so here I am giving you process….

Firstly go to the official website of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University which looks like this image:

Now top of the home page you will see “Examination/Result” options take your cursor on this option and click on “winter” option again a new option will open on this option you will get “Result” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

Now on this page you will see “B. Tech Examinations (Supplementary)” option when you will click on this option a pdf file will open

Contact detail;

Dr. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Vidyavihar, Lonere, Dist. Raigad - 402 103, Maharashtra.
Telephone No. : 02140 - 275081, 275212
Fax : 02140 - 275040, 275142
E-mail : registrar@dbatu.ac.in,
admin@dbatu.ac.in,
vc@dbatu.ac.in
27th February 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result for M.Tech in Power Systems Sem I Examination from the official website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University?
27th February 2020, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (DBATU) is a unitary, state university established by in 1989 under the Government of Maharashtra Act 1983. It is now a statutory State Technical University established by Government of Maharashtra through special Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University Act.

The process to check the result for M.Tech in Power Systems Sem I Examination from the official website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University is as follows:

Visit the official website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University

Click to Examinations & Results under Academics on the top of the home page

Click to Students can check their result in their respective login...(Click here)

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
Vidyavihar, Lonere, Dist. Raigad - 402 103, Maharashtra
Telephone/Fax No. : 02140 - 275142

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in