2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th November 2014, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tell me How to prepare for Bank Clerk Exam?

You are asking for the tips for the Bank Clerk Exam. for getting good score in the Bank Clerk Exam you should need to hard word.

You can also need to solve the last year papers so you have some idea regarding the exam.

For getting good score you need to study at least 4 hours.

Syllabus:

Reasoning:
The reasoning exam tests your analytical skills and logical thinking. The best way to improve on reasoning is by solving various puzzles and quizzes. Mental alertness is the key to scoring well in reasoning. Common topics include Analogy, Input-Output, Classification, Syllogism, Inferences etc.

English Language:
The English language exam focuses on your comprehension and communication skills. Questions are based on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc. Read widely to increase vocabulary and language comprehension. Study basic grammar from textbook to refresh on basic concepts.

Numerical Ability:
The numerical ability exam is based on measuring how fast and accurate you are in dealing with numbers; computation, quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables and graphs and arithmetical reasoning. Questions are based on approximation, averages, simplification, profit and loss calculations, data interpretations etc. While the exam may not seem difficult having speed in answering is essential. To prepare, focus on basic concepts and basic calculations. Practice multiple choice questions, and questions involving calculations. Strengthen your approximation skills; they will help you greatly in answering the MCQs.

General Awareness with special reference to the Banking industry:
The general awareness exam tests your knowledge of the banking industry, its recent developments, past and present events and socio economic developments. Important topics include banking system of India, financial planning, money, budgeting, national and international organizations etc. The best way to prepare is by staying up-to-date with current affairs. Also focus on reading specific information on the banking industry. Almost entirely based on recent events, it's important that you have knowledge on recent significant events.

Computer Knowledge:
The computer knowledge exam is highly scoring as most of it can be prepared from a textbook. Basic questions on computer components, structure, network, languages, internet etc are common. As specified in the eligibility criteria, school level computer knowledge is enough. However it's important not to be overconfident and skip on studying. Study from textbook to understand and revise computer knowledge. Also read up on new advances in the computer field.
19th May 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to give SBI Associates Clerical Cadre Examination so please suggest me some best books for prepration?
19th May 2015, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am suggesting you some best books of SBI Associates Clerical Cadre Examination for your prepration.

Best Books for SBI Associates Clerical Cadre Exam:

1. SBI & Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam 2015: With Solved Paper 2014
Author: Arihant Experts
Language: English
Publisher: Arihant

Give snap shot:

2. SBI & Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam 2015 : 20 Practice Sets with Solved Paper 2014 (English) 6th Edition

Give snap shot:

3. Marketing Aptitude (English) 7th Edition

Give snap shot:

4. State Bank of India Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam 2014 : SBI Clerk (English) 6th Edition

Give snap shot:

5. SBI - State Bank of India and State Bank Associates Clerk Exam - Solved Papers (2007-2014)
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Author: KICX, Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan, Pratiyogita Kiran

Give snap shot:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in