2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Techkriti IITK

When this year Techkriti Technical Festival of IIT Kanpur will organize? I have completed B.Tech in this semester from IIT Kanpur. But I want to appear in this Festival. Is there any work shop organizing in Techkriti Technical Festival? Give details of all events and work shops of this year festival.
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitk phy 102
Me 251 iitk
IITK Chm
Iitk mit
Ppk iitk
Kvs iitk
IITK Ta 201
Els iitk
Iitk kvs
Ime 602 IITK
IITK New SAC
Phd in IITK
Phi 141 IITK
Iitk mse
IIT Techkriti
Ai iitk
Me 301 iitk
Emg iitk
phy 103 iitk
Ynm iitk
27th June 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Techkriti IITK

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Techkriti Event of the IIT Kanpur Will you Please Provide It ?
27th June 2018, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Asia's Largest Technical & Entrepreneurial Festival organized by the student community of IIT Kanpur. The 24th edition will be held from 15th-18th March'18

Competition

Techkriti is known for hosting a variety of competitions with a total prize money of more than 70 Lacs. The competitions serve the backbone for fulfilling the basic motto of Techkriti- developing interest and encouraging innovation in technology among students.

TIC presents you a wonderful platform where you can showcase your innovative ideas in the form of a model, prototype, patent, cool apps or any software product in front of elegant Panel of Judges.

ECDC is a cluster of many events giving students an opportunity to showcase their technical skills in the field of electronics and circuit designing.

Robotics events have been bringing a lot of "brainiacs" together from across the world to showcase their talents through their mind blowing bots.

Business category includes events that are sure to test your business acumen, intellectual prowess and much more

Mixed Bowl: Miscellaneous events like Astronomy (Cosmos), Rubiks Cube (IORC), WhatsUp, Nut Cracker and Crime Run awaits you as well!

For more Information you may Contact to the IIT Kanpur the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
IIT Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151
4th December 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the Events organised under Techkriti 2018 by IITK (Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur)? Also provide me important dates for the Event?
4th December 2019, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Techkriti is the annual inter-collegiate Technical and Entrepreneurship festival organised by the students of IIT Kanpur. Techkriti was launched in 1995 with the aim of developing interest and encouraging innovation in technology among students of India.

Asia's Largest Technical & Entrepreneurial Festival organized by the student community of IIT Kanpur. The 24th edition was held from 15th-18th March'18.

Techkriti 2018 serves as a prism to the masses to refract innovation through their own perspectives and creation and proffers leadership in full colors.

Techkriti hosts a plethora of Competitions, Exhibitions, Lectures and Shows. In its twenty second edition, Techkriti has evolved and grown, fulfilling its purpose and becoming one of the most eagerly-awaited college technical festivals in Asia. Now, schools are also a part of this extravaganza with the introduction of a new event called "TOSC" (Techkriti Open School Championship).

Event Name
Techkriti 2018

Event Theme:
Prism of Possibilities

Category
Technical and Entrepreneurial Fest

Organiser
IIT Kanpur

Event Dates
15-18th March 2018

Events List in Techkriti 2018, Kanpur:
Competitions