2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Tcyonline Snap Test

I am preparing for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). Can you please share the mock test paper of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) test with me so I can the preparation level of mine? Please feel free to give me additional details about exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
Hyundai Sir Snap HD Test
Snap Test & Tag
How to do a SNAP Test
K9 SNAP Test
About SNAP TEST
Test Papers for SNAP Test
SNAP It Test
SNAP Test ID
MMC Snap Test
SNAP Test
SNAP CPL Test Cost
SNAP Test NSW
LG Viewty Snap Test
Why SNAP test
Cut Off for SNAP Test
What type of Test is a SNAP Test
Snap UG Test
SNAP Test UK
SNAP Psychological Test
SNAP Test In Schools
10th December 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tcyonline Snap Test

Hello sir I want to know about the SNAP Test of Tcyonline so please provide me information about the same.
10th December 2015, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tcyonline Snap Test

Tcyonline organizes a comprehensive preparation pack for CAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, MAT, CMAT, IRMA, CET and NAT.

It consists of Topic-wise Tests, Section-wise Tests, Mock Tests and Previous Year Papers.

SNAP Test

The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is an annual management entrance test conducted by the Symbiosis International University

It is conducted for admission to MBA post-graduation programs in the affiliated colleges under the University.

SNAP is a common and mandatory entrance test for graduates seeking admission to MBA courses in the Symbiosis University affiliated management colleges.

SNAP Test Eligibility Criteria

Education:

The minimum education qualification required for SNAP test is graduation from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks for general and 45% for SC/ST candidates

SNAP Test Syllabus and Test Pattern

1 General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability-40 questions

2 Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency-40 questions

3 General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario-40 questions

4 Analytical & Logical Reasoning-60 questions

Total duration: 120 minutes

Total marks: 180

Test type: Object test (Written)

Each question has four options out of which only one is right. 1/4th negative marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in