2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

K9 SNAP Test

I am giving the exam of the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) for getting admission into the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. So will you please tell me about from where I can download the syllabus of the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) test? Also tell me what will be the exam pattern of this test?
Similar Threads
Thread
Snap Test & Tag
SNAP Test Registration Fee
How to do a SNAP Test
SNAP Test Advertisement
About SNAP TEST
Test Papers for SNAP Test
SNAP It Test
SNAP Test ID
MMC Snap Test
SNAP Test
SNAP Test NSW
Why SNAP test
Cut Off for SNAP Test
What type of Test is a SNAP Test
Snap UG Test
Application for SNAP Test
SNAP Test UK
SNAP Test Training
Snap On Tool Box Test
SNAP test dates
26th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: K9 SNAP Test

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the SNAP 4Dx Plus Test Will you Please Provide It ?
26th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: K9 SNAP Test

The most trusted pet-side comprehensive vector-borne disease screening test
Efficiently test for heartworm disease and tick-transmitted pathogens as recommended by the Companion Animal Parasite Council.

SNAP tests provide reference laboratory quality technology for superior diagnostic accuracy at the point of care.

Automatically activate SNAP tests to save time and improve work flow with the SNAP Pro Analyzer

Screen for Six Vector-Borne Diseases

Diseases
Heartworm
Heartworm disease has been found in dogs in all 50 of the United States. While heartworm is both treatable and preventable,

Lyme disease
More accurately identify Lyme disease in clinically and subclinically infected dogs with proven C6 ELISA technology.

Ehrlichia
Detection of antibodies to Ehrlichia canis or Ehrlichia ewingii indicates tick exposure and the transmission of infectious agents.

Anaplasma

Annually screen dogs to identify exposure to Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Anaplasma platys.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in