2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Tattoos allowed Indian air force

I have a tattoo on my hand can i allowed for Indian air force or any Defence service. Is there any one who can give me the information about that are tattoos allowed for Indian Air Force and other Defence Services or am I eligible for the getting into the Indian army or not? Give me all the information as soon as possible as I am very afraid?
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force JWO
Hq Indian Air Force
Indian air force in
Indian Army Vs Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force GIS
Indian Air Force TGC
Indian Air Force Gym
Is Tattoo Allowed In Indian Police Service
Indian Air Force MTS
Indian Air Force HS 748
Indian Air Force RFP
When I Get My Job Latter Of Indian Air Force
MTI Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force ATC
LDC in Indian Air Force
Indian Army Or Indian Air Force
RTI Indian Air Force
For Air Force commerce student allowed to apply or not
Indian Air Force after B Sc (PCM)
Indian Air Force after BCA and MBA
8th July 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tattoos allowed Indian air force

Hello sir, in my childhood I was made a mistake to drown a tattoo. Now Im planning to apply in Indian Air force. Will you please tell me is Tattoos allowed in Indian Air Force?
8th July 2018, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tattoos allowed Indian air force

Tattoo-sporting candidates cannot be guaranteed a job in the Indian Air Force.

In Indian Air force this is one of the important criteria that you need to fulfill before joining the Indian Air Force.

Discipline is one of the important things that you cant ignore in defence force.

It is important to know that you maintain proper military discipline before joining defence force. Any tattoo on your body must not hurt anyones feeling or provoke anyone.

Tattoos are accepted only if they are acceptable in the military environment and complementary to value and image of IAF.

Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.

Policy for Tattoos allowed in Indian Air Force

Tattoos on the following parts are permitted.

Inner face of forearms i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist of both the hands

Reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of both hands

Only small innocuous tattoos, that are not prejudicial to good order and military discipline are permitted e.g. Religious symbols or names of near and dear ones etc

Any tattoo with lewd, indecent figures, offensive content, sexist, racist, grossly offensive remarks is not allowed.

The Air Force grants relaxation and permits certain kind of tattoos, including in case of tribals, which are as per customs and traditions.

Here is PDF for Policy for Tattoos allowed in Indian Air Force:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Policy for Tattoos allowed in Indian Air Force.pdf (304.7 KB, 77 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in