2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2013, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tata MBA Scholarship

You want to know about JN Tata Endowment Scholarships so for apply this course applicants must have citizenship of Indian nationals and must have graduates from recognized Indian university with a consistently good academic record.
or
Students in the final year of the degree course and upto the age of 45, can also apply for this course.

Selection Process: After the initial screening of applications, candidates will be shortlisted for an interview by subject experts

The final selection will be made on the basis of the interview which will held in month of March/June, 2013 in Mumbai.

Application Form: Application forms will be available at the administrative office of the endowment at Mulla House, 4th Floor, 51 MG Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001 from 03rd December, 2012 to 22nd February, 2013.
22nd March 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about JN Tata Endowment MBA Loan Scholarships so will you please provide me information about it ?
22nd March 2015, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get information about JN Tata Endowment MBA Loan Scholarships so here I am giving you same:

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:
Candidate must be only Indian nationals.

Qualification:
Candidate must have graduates from a recognized Indian University, with a consistently good academic record.

Students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting final-year results can also apply for Scholarships.

Age Limit:
Candidate age should not be more than 45 years.

Submission Criteria:
It is a one-time loan scholarship; applications for which are to be made only at the beginning of the course

Candidates applying for the scholarship should already have applied for admission to the university they plan to join

Students awaiting admission can also apply for the scholarship.

Important Date:

Last date of Applying for scholarship:
09th March 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in