2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th November 2014, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship details

The Sir Ratan Tata Trust awards scholarships for Indian Students in India are provided in the field of
Architecture,
Catering &
Hotel management (Diploma/Degree after 12th/HSC),
Fine arts (BFA/MFA),
LLB, education and
LLM

Eligibility:
The scholarship is given to the most meritorious student to good academic performance (top 35% percentile) at the end of first year.

Selection Criteria:
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.

For more information you can contact here

Contact Details:
The Secretary & Chief Accountant ,
Sir Ratan Tata TrustBombay House,
Homi Mody Street ,
Mumbai - 400 001 ,
IndiaTel: 022 6665 8282 ,
Fax: 022 6665 8013.
7th December 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the details of the scholarship awarded to students by the Sir Ratan Tata Trust, Mumbai?
7th December 2015, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

SIR RATAN TATA MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS is Merit based Scholarship and the Scholarship is provided by Sir Ratan Tata Trust, Mumbai.

ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:

The Sir Ratan Tata Trust and Navajbai Ratan Tata Trust provides a merit based scholarships to the students pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate studies in India. The key objective of the programme is to encourage outstandingly meritorious / deserving students to pursue academic excellence.

The Sir Ratan Tata Trust awards scholarships to students studying in India which covers tuition fee, at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. Hostel as well as other fees are not covered under the scholarship.

For the current academic year i.e. 2015, scholarship forms from the trust will be issued to the following course of study only: Architecture, Catering & Hotel Management (Diploma/Degree after 12th/HSC), Fine Arts (BFA/MFA), LL.B. (five year course) and LL.B. (three year course).

The scholarship is applicable to students studying in India only. The last date for applying to the Trust is 30th September.

Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship:

All Students can apply irrespective of their gender.
Students who have passed their 12th (HSC) and have secured admission to the 1st year architectural or LLB (five year) courses are not eligible for the scholarship
The Trust awards merit scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate studies in India

Application Process for the Scholarship:

Students who meet all the requisite criteria and wish to collect the application form may have reach to Mulla House, 3rd Floor, 51, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001 along with:

Present year’s tuition fee receipt and / or for second year direct admission students, centralised admission letter.
Mark sheet of the previous year examination appeared for.
Outstation students meeting the Trust criterion may send the above mentioned documents by POST to the Trust Office latest by September tenth.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Sir Ratan Tata Trust,
Bombay House, Homi Mody Street,
Mumbai 400001 India
Phone: +91-022-6665-8282
23rd July 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

my name pruvesh pawar i am from pune and i am doing Btec MBA from LPU punjab this is my cell no 8412037370 plz call me or help me with ur contact no i want to give the needful test where it will help me for scholarship this is my emai id purvesh.2299@gmail.com.
24th July 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I am studying pharmd
I scored 8.0GPA in my first year and 7.42 in my second year, am I eligible for the scholarship
I require financial support, please suggest me what can be done
Thanking you
31st August 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i'm currently ding diploma in minning is thee any scholarship for me ????
11th September 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I am currently pursuing my btech degree.I scored 9.16 cgpa in second year. Am I capable of applying to this scholarship??
16th September 2017, 08:26 PM
Romio Rana

Respected Sir,I am studying pharmacy under MACUT university I scored 8.04 SGPA in first year and in second year 7.66 SGPA..So Sir,am I eligible for this scolarship
Thanking you,
27th September 2017, 04:14 PM
Rose Binoy

Good morning sir, I am studying Bsc Nursing (Holi Family Hospital, Andheri, Mumbai) I scored 76%in my second year, am I eligible for the scholarship
I require financial support, please suggest me what can be done

Thanking you
Regards/Rose
Mobile No. 9920188440
e-mail ID : binoym68@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in