2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2017, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TANCET Solved Question Papers For Mechanical

As you need paper based TANCET, Mechanical Engineering stream syllabus here I will get it for you, so that it would be easy for you to solve all unsolved paper after clearing your concepts.

Here is the syllabus

Part I : Engineering Mathematics

i) Determinants and Matrices:
Solving system of equations Rank of the Matrix Eigen values and Eigen vectors Reduction of quadratic form to canonical form.

ii) Calculus and Differential Equations:
Partial derivatives Jacobians Taylors expansion Maxima and Minima. Linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients Simultaneous first order linear equations with constant coefficients. Formation of partial differential equation ( PDE ) Solution of first order PDE Solution of linear higher order PDE with constant coefficients.

iii) Vector Calculus:
Double and triple integrations and their applications Gradient, Divergence, Curl and Laplacian Greens, Gauss divergence and Strokes theorem.

iv) Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration:
Analytic functions Conformal Mapping Bilinear transformation Cauchys integral theorem and integral formula Taylor and Laurent Series Singularities Residues Residue theorem and its applications.

v) Transforms:
Laplace Transform Inverse transforms Application to solution of linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients. Fourier integral theorem Fourier transform pair Sine and Cosine transforms. Transform Inverse Ztransform Solution of difference equations using Z transform.

For full information please check the file

Mechanical Engineering syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mechanical Engineering syllabus.pdf (544.1 KB, 126 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in