2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Tamil Nadu SLET exam dates

Hi I want to know the date of SLET exam for Tamil Nadu so can you tell me?
5th December 2014, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tamil Nadu SLET exam dates

The dates of SLET exam of Tamil Nadu is not yet announced. When the dates of the exam will announce I will provide you.
Tamil Nadu state eligibility test or SLET is conducted by Bharathiar University. Total 27 subjects are included in the exam. Tamil Nadu SLET exam application form is available in Bharathiar university

Eligibility for Tamilnadu SET :

Master's degree or analogous exam with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized university or institutions.

Aspirants who belong to general category should possess minimum 40% in paper 1 and 2 and 50% in paper 3.

Aspirants who belong to OBC or SC/ST/physically challenged/ visually challenged should gain minimum 35% in paper 1 and 2 and 60% in paper 3.

Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for candidates.

Tamil Nadu SET Paper Pattern:-

The Test will consist of three papers; Paper -I,Paper - II and Paper -III, the Details of which are given below:

Paper I: This is compulsory for all and is meant to test research / teaching aptitude of the candidate.

Paper II : Paper II will be of 1 1/4 hours duration. This paper will be for 100 Marks containing 50 objective type compulsory questions. Each question will cary 2 marks.

Paper III : Paper III will be of 2 1/2 Hours duration for 150 marks and it will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions. Each question will carry 2 Marks.

TNSET Exam Syllabus

Paper 1 and Paper 2 consists of questions from

Reasoning ability
Comprehension
Divergent thinking and
General awareness

Subjects of Tamilnadu SLET Examination:

Chemical Sciences
Commerce
Computer Science & Application
Economics
Education
Home Science
English
Geography
Electronics
Management
History
Journalism & Mass Communication
Hindi
Law
Library and Information Science
Life Sciences
Mathematical Sciences
Political Sciences
Philosophy
Music
Physical Sciences
Psychology
Social Work
Public Administration
Sociology
Tamil

Contact details

Bharathiyar University
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu ‎

Map location

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Bharathiar+University&hl=en&sll=28.573484,7 7.312095&sspn=0.010138,0.020363&hnear=Bharathiyar+ University,+Coimbatore,+Tamil+Nadu&t=m&z=15[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in