2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2013, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SLET Exam For In Tamil Nadu

As so far the SET exam details for the session 2013 is still not declared.

I am here by providing you the PDF that contain the details of the SET 2012.

I am here by providing you the Eligibility criteria for SET exam

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

I) Only those Candidates who have completed / are pursuing PG degree are eligible to appear in SET. Others need not apply.

ii) Candidates who have secured atleast 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible for this test. The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Physically Challenged (PC) / Visually Challenged (VC) category candidates who have secured atleast 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree Examination are eligible for this Examination.

iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) will be appearing at the qualifying Master's Degree Examination and whose results are still awaited (or) candidates whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master's Degree examination (or) equivalent with atleast 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PC/VC category candidates). Such candidates must obtain their P.G. degree Marksheet within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of
marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.

iv) The Ph.D degree holders whose Master's level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SET Examination.

v) Candidates have to appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.

vi) The UGC is considering the OBC candidates as per the Central List of 'Government of India' for giving relaxation in NET Examinations. Further, it has been decided that for SET Examinations, which are valid within the respective state, OBC candidates as per the List maintained by the respective state, may also be allowed to be eligible for relaxation in qualifying marks in SET examination, in addition to the OBC candidates as per the 'Central List' maintained by Govt. of India.

viii) Candidates seeking concession in fee are required to submit attested copy of their OBC/SC/ST/PC/VC certificate along with their Application Forms. Other candidates are not required to submit any certificates /documents in support of their eligibility along with printout of their Application Form. Therefore, the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the university at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Slet Exam For In Tamil Nadu.pdf (60.8 KB, 117 views)
15th June 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Grace marks in mumbai university

Sir, i have secured 41 marks in revaluation in one subject. Whereas the individual passing marks are 45. And secondly, in total marks criteria, i am falling short of 2 marks to get a total of minimum total 150. My question is whether ill get 6 marks (4 marks for the individual subject and 2 marks for total) as grace or no?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in