2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of DBATU

As I have lost my syllabus for B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, can you tell me if I need to purchase the syllabus from market or I can get it download from the official site of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University?
Similar Threads
Thread
DBATU Lonere Mangaon
DBATU B Tech Result
DBATU Academic Calendar
DBATU result winter
DBATU University
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
DBATU Cynosure
DBATU M Tech Admission
Dbatu College
DBATU M.Tech
DBATU Academics
Academics DBATU Ac In
Job DBATU
Result Of DBATU
Academics DBATU Lonere
DBATU Phd
DBATU Syllabus
DBATU Placements
DBATU AC Placements
DBATU Photos
23rd August 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of DBATU

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the B.tech I Sem Engineering Mathematics of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University ?
23rd August 2018, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus of DBATU

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University is a unitary, state university in Lonere in Raigad district, Maharashtra, India.

The Syllabus of the B.tech I Sem Engineering Mathematics of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University is given below

ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS I

Unit 1: Linear Algebra - Matrices Matrix operations, cofactors, normal form of a matrix, rank, Consistency, Eigen and eigen values, Cayley Hamilton theorem Unit

2: Differential Calculus Successive differentiation, Leibnitzs theorem, Taylors theorem, Maclaurins Theorem

Unit 3: Vector Calculus Differentiation of vectors, Curves in space, Velocity and acceleration, Tangential and normal acceleration

Unit 4: Applications of Vector and Scalar point functions Vector operator del, Del applied to the Scalar point function Gradient, Del applied to the Vector point functions Divergence and Curl, Del applied twice to point function, Line Integral, Surface integral, Volume integral, Divergence theorem, Greens theorem, Stokes theorem.

Unit 5: Integral Calculus Double integral, Triple integral, Application to the area, volume, surface area, Moment of Inertia, Center of gravity

Unit 6: Infinite Series Positive term series Integral test, Comparison test, DAlembert ratio test, Cauchys root test, Raabes test, Log Test, Alternating Series Leibnitz rule, absolute and conditional convergence, power series

Contact Details
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
Address: Vidyavihar, Lonere, Maharashtra 402103

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in