2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2013, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus for BDS Second Year In India

You want to get BDS Second year syllabus of Dental Counsil of India so I have its all semester syllabus which I am sharing with you:

1. HUMAN ANATOMY, EMBRYOLOGY, HISTOLOGY & MEDICAL GENETICS
I. INTRODUCTION TO:
1. Anatomical terms.
2. Skin, superficial fascia & deep fascia
3. Cardiovascular system, portal system collateral circulation and arteries.
4. Lymphatic system, regional lymph nodes
5. Osteology - Including ossification & growth of bones
6. Myology – Including types of muscle tissue & innervation.
7. Syndesmology – Including classification of Joints.
8. Nervous system

II. HEAD & NECK:
01. Scalp, face & temple, lacrimal apparatus 02. Neck - Deep fascia of neck, posterior triangle, suboccipital triangle, anterior triangle, anterior median region of the neck, deep structures in the neck. 03.Cranial cavity - Meninges, parts of brain, ventricles of brain, dural venous sinuses, cranial nerves attached to the brain, pituitary gland. 04. Cranial nerves - III, IV, V, VI, VII, IX,XII in detail. 05. Orbital cavity – Muscles of the eye ball, supports of the eye ball, nerves and vessels in the orbit. 06. Parotid gland. 07. Temporo mandibular joint, muscles of mastication, infratemporal fossa, pterygo - palatine fossa. 08. Submandibular region 09. Walls of the nasal cavity, paranasal air sinuses 10. Palate 11. Oral cavity, Tongue 12. Pharynx (palatine tonsil and the auditory tube) Larynx. OSTEOLOGY – Foetal skull, adult skull, individual bones of the skull, hyoid bone and cervical vertebrae

If you want complete syllabus then you have to download attached pdf file. It is free for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dental Counsil of India BDS Syllabus.pdf (523.3 KB, 99 views)

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in