2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th June 2016, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Supplementary Exam of Calcutta University

The University had thus educated that B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Supplementary Examination 2015 will be held in the month of February' 2016 for the applicants of Part III (who have as of now showed up or because of show up or repeaters of Part III) just to clear their fizzled General subject paper/Group/s of Part I and II before they sit as far as it matters for them III Exam..

The Supplementary Exam Form Fill up for fizzled General subject paper/Group/s of Part II will be hung on fourth January, 2016.

Dates for Supplementary Exam Form Fill-up for Part I general papers will be educated at the appropriate time of time.

Understudies must bring following reports while filling up the application form:

1) Original and Photo Copy of All University Examination Mark sheet

2) 2 Stamp Size photo

3) Original Duly Paid Part II Casual Fees challan for Academic Year 2015-16 .(Returnable)

4) Students are required to check their Names as indicated by the Regulations.
9th February 2018, 11:31 PM
sourav thakur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am interested in having the details of the supplementary examination which is held by the Calcutta University?
sir I want to know when first year supplement exam held .?
15th January 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to know when first year supplement exam held .?
18th January 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a UG student of the (1+1+1) system. Can you please provide me with the time of the form fill-up of the 2021 supplementary exam? I need to clear my first year supply. If you could help me with the time of supply examination of 2021, I would be much obliged. Thank you.
4th June 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a UG student of the (1+1+1) system. Can you please provide me with the time of the form fill-up of the 2021 supplementary exam? I need to clear my first year supply. If you could help me with the time of supply examination of 2021, I would be much obliged. Thank you.
28th June 2021, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am interested in having the details of the supplementary examination honors paper part 2 which is held by the Calcutta University?
.when is the exam supposed to happen and where to fill the form. Thank you for your response.
16th January 2022, 11:26 AM
Manalin Das

I would like to know when will be the papers for the supply mentary paper for the year 2013 and 2014 subjects will be held in 2022. ???

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in