2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Strategy for IIFT

Can you provide me about strategies I can follow to prepare for MBA entrance exam fro admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), (New Delhi)? Also provide me previous year question paper of for MBA entrance exam fro admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), (New Delhi)?
Similar Threads
Thread
Digital strategy MBA
AIPMT Strategy
SSC CGL Exam Strategy
International Business Strategy IIFT
Strategy For UPCAT
Focus Strategy MBA
Marketing Strategy of Hmt Watches
Strategy For AIPMT
Strategy Planning
Strategy to Concentration on Study
GMAT Strategy
MBA Business Strategy
Strategy MBA
MBA Strategy Ukraine
Cca MBA design strategy ranking
NDA Asset Management Strategy
NDA Uranics Strategy
BCG Strategy School
IAS Preparation Strategy
IIFT Exam Strategy
31st May 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Strategy for IIFT

Hii sir, I am Preparing for the IIFT MBA Entrance Exam Will you Please Provide me the Some Tips to Crack the IIFT MBA Entrance Exam ?
31st May 2018, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Strategy for IIFT

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts its national level post-graduation entrance exam, known as IIFT. The test is conducted for admissions to its MBA in International Business program at two of its campuses

Examination Pattern :

The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes
It generally consists of questions covering

(i) English Grammar
(ii) Vocabulary and Comprehension
(iii) General Knowledge & Current Affairs
(iv) Logical Reasoning
(v) Data Interpretation and
(vi) Quantitative Analysis

Preparation Tips

Start working on your language skills and the communication ability. For this you must read a standard National Daily Newspaper and a regular News Magazine on a daily basis, besides any other reading of your choice. This will also increase your awareness about the current affairs.

For correct vocabulary, spellings and grammatical usage, consult a standard Dictionary and note down what you have checked.

For better-spoken expression, watch a good T V news program conducted by a news anchor who speaks in an easy and accent free tone. This has to be done everyday (the same program).

If you are self-conscious, you can practice by reading the newspaper aloud in front of a mirror for 15 minutes everyday.

Commerce, non-medical and other students who have optional math in school and college MUST take the subject, no matter how difficult they find it to be. Others can start take private coaching from a very early stage.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in