2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: State Excise Sub Inspector exams apply process

As you want to know for Karnataka state Excise Sub Inspector exams and apply process for it so here I would like to tell you that last time Karnataka state Excise Sub Inspector exams was conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) and apply process for this exam was in online mode, so in future if Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) published notification for same post then apply process will be same and you will do apply by gping on Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) site.

Educational Qualification for Excise Sub-Inspector post:
You must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized University or Institutions.

Age Limit :
21 Years - 26 Years

Selection Process:
You will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and personal Interview.

Syllabus for Excise Sub-Inspector post exam:

19th February 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to apply for state excise Sub inspector exam. Where can I apply for State Excise Sub Inspector exams? Please provide me process of apply for State Excise Sub Inspector exams?
19th February 2016, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Candidates can apply for State Excise Sub Inspector exams through TSPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2016

TSPSC invites notification for interested candidates. This is provides Govt Jobs

Pay Scale: Rs. 26,600 – 77,030/-

Qualification:

Candidates required possessing Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized University/ Board.

Age Limit:
Candidates age limit for this Excise Sub-Service should have age between 18 to 44 years.

Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected through written examination and face to face interview for Excise Sub-Service selection process.

Application Fee:
Candidates can pay Rs.100 as remittance of fee + RS.120/- application processing fee through online/ offline.

Important Dates

Online Application Commencement From – 31st December 2015
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 09th February 2016
TSPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2015 Exam Date – Update Shortly
13th December 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to fill up the application form for State Excise Sub Inspector exam conducted by MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)?
13th December 2019, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Excise Sub Inspector posts of Maharashtra State Excise Department is a direct recruitment Group C SI posts in Maharashtra through MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission).

Selection for it is held in various stages.
1. Prelims Exam
2. Physical Endurance Test/Physical Efficiency Tests
3. Mains Exam
4. Interview

The process to fill up the application form for State Excise Sub Inspector exam conducted by MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is as follows:

Visit the official website of MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)

Click to “Advertisements/Notifications” on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the application form

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)
Main Office - 5th, 7th and 8th flr, Cooprej Telephone Exchange Bldg. Maharshi Karve Marg, Cooprej, Mumbai 400021
Tel. no. : 022-22795900, 022-22795971, 022-22821646
Fax no. : 022-22880524

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in