2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: State Bank Of India Green Card

Hello sir I want to know about Green Card which is introduced by State Bank Of India so here can you please give me its details ?
7th November 2015, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: State Bank Of India Green Card

Hey as SBI introduced Green Card so here I am giving you details :-

Green Remit card is a paper less initiative of SBI specially for those non home customers who send frequest remittances to their family.

Card can be mapped to a single account number of beneficiary and money can be remitted by swiping the card at counter. No need to fill a voucher for the same.

Per transaction limit is 25000 and per month limit is 100000.

Eligibility

All customers (remitters), particularly non-account holders, who want to remit money to a SBI bank account at regular intervals

Customer may visit any GCC branch or CDM branch and submit simple Application Form along with one ID proof document

Card would be mapped to the particular beneficiary account (Has to be an SBI account).

Transactions through GRC

Remitter can visit any GCC branch or CDM to deposit cash to the predetermined SBI account

When card is swiped, account particulars are shown on the screen for confirmation.

Customer is prompted to enter amount and after cash is collected and verified, acknowledgement is generated.

Remitter and Beneficiary will get SMS immediately on successful completion of the transaction.

Beneficiary SBI account will be updated with the transaction amount along with Card number

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in