2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th January 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

St. Gallen MBA FT

I want to do MBA degree course from St. Gallen University so you give me admission procedure of this university and also tell me MBA department name that are available in this university.
Similar Threads
Thread
Hsg st gallen MBA
Fhs st. Gallen MBA
Omnium MBA St Gallen
St Gallen Business School
Mba st gallen
HSG ST Gallen GMAT
MBA ST Gallen
19th January 2013, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: St. Gallen MBA FT

The University of St.Gallen, The St.Gallen MBA stands in the 18th number as on 2011 ratings. I am providing the details of MBA program offered by St.Gallen for your reference. The first stage of the MBA from September to February comprises 13 core modules and covers a range of general management subjects. The modules are typically taught in blocks with three subjects delivered simultaneously across a 5-week period. A constant them within this stage of the MBA is team and project work. Each module will consist of academic theory, guest speakers, and case studies all brought together with team project work. Teams will be allocated and change from module to module ensuring you benefit
from the full range of experiences in the class. For the rest of the details I am sharing the information brochure of the MBA program for St.Gallen University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf St gallen MBA brochure 1.pdf (1.05 MB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf St gallen MBA brochure 2.pdf (1.96 MB, 77 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in