2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2014, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after B.E

Ok, mainly exam of SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam required graduation for various post so I think you are eligible for exams after B.E for different post.

Here I am providing you the eligibility criteria for some of SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC.

SSC CGL Exam eligibility-

Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.

Statistical Investigator Grade —II Bachelor's Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects
OR
Bachelor's Degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects
OR
Bachelor's Degree with Economics as one of the main subjects
OR
Bachelor's Degree with Commerce as one of the main subjects

UPSC Civil Services Exam eligibility-

Candidates must have a degree from a State, Central, Deemed University, Correspondence or distant education or from an Open University, or any such equivalent qualification recognized by government of India.

TNPSC Group I exam eligibility-

Candidates should possess a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
19th February 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if I am eligible for appearing the following SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC examination after completing B.E.?
19th February 2016, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

The various examinations of SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam requires a graduation degree for various post and that is the reason you are eligible for exams after B.E for different post.

Please find below the eligibility criteria for some of the examination for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC.

SSC CGL Exam eligibility-

A Bachelor’s Degree from any acknowledged University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.

Statistical Investigator Grade —II Bachelor's Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects
OR
A Bachelor's Degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects
OR
A Bachelor's Degree with Economics as one of the main subjects
OR
A Bachelor's Degree with Commerce as one of the main subjects

UPSC Civil Services Exam eligibility-

Aspirants must have a degree from a State, Central, Deemed University, Correspondence or distant education or from an Open University, or any such equivalent qualification recognized by government of India.

TNPSC Group I exam eligibility-

Aspirants must possess a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in