2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th August 2016, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

TNPSC Exam For MCA

I have completed MCA program for now can I apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) group 1 exam if yes can you please get details?
Similar Threads
Thread
TNPSC TET Exam
TNPSC Exam For Biochemistry
Je exam tnpsc
TNPSC AAO Exam
TNPSC PG Medical exam
TNPSC Dom Exam Results
When will be the next TNPSC Exam
TNPSC Exam Calendar
TNPSC VAO Exam
Use Of TNPSC Exam
TNPSC Exam MBA
TNPSC VAO Exam
TNPSC exam
TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus
TNPSC Departmental Exam
TNPSC exam eligibility
TNPSC Group II exam
How to apply for TNPSC exam
Eligible for TNPSC VAO exam after BE
About TNPSC Exam
12th August 2016, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Exam For MCA

No, you cannot apply for Group 1 exam conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), for that I can get details so that you can clear your doubt.

Eligibility and post details
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)
A Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National Awards for Physical Efficiency.

Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
First Preference _ A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxat ion laws.

Second Preference _ A Degree both in Commerce and Law.

Third Preference _ A Degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.

Fourth Preference _ A Degree either in Commerce or Law.

Physical Qualification:
Candidates applying for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category- I) must possess the following Physical qualifications:

Name of the Post
Physical Qualification Deputy Superintendent of

Police (Category-I)
i. For Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.

ii. For Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them.

Procedure Of Selection
Selection of aspirants will be made in three successive stages
(i) Preliminary Examination
(ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.

Pay Scale:
Aspirants, selected for Group I Services will be paid with the pay scale of Rs 15,600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400.

Syllabus
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:

General Knowledge: The paper on general knowledge will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge: General science, current events of national and international importance , history and culture of India, geography, Indian polity, Indian economy, Indian national movement and freedom struggle, mental ability tests and other related fields.

Main Written Examination:
Paper-I:

1. Modern history of India and Indian culture.
2. General Aptitude & Mental ability Test.
3. Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India and Tamil Nadu.

Paper-II:
1. Indian polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India and Geography of India.
2. Tamil Society, its culture and heritage/ English language skills.
3. Administration of Union and states with special reference to Tamil Nadu.

Paper-III:
1. Current events of national and international importance.
2. Current economic trends: Indian economy and impact of global economy on India.
3. Socio economic problems of India/ Tamil Nadu.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in