2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd June 2012, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC multitasking result Mumbai

SSC has published the result for multitasking exam (Non Technical) held in n 2011. Here I have uploaded the file for the result. Just click on the attachment to get it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC Mumbai Multitasking staff result.pdf (91.1 KB, 52 views)
21st May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am from Mumbai. I had appeared in the SSC Multitasking Examination. Now I want to get my result of that exam. So can you suggest me that where I will get my result of Multitasking examination?
21st May 2015, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

As you are looking for result of SSC Multitasking Examination, so here I want to suggest you to get your result on the official website of SSC Western Region.

The SSC will declare the result of Multitasking Exam soon. So when the result will declare, you will get it on the website where you are visiting now or on the official website of SSCWR.

Here I am giving a procedure to get result on SSCWR’s website:

Firstly you have to visit on the official website of SSC Western Region.

On the homepage, there is a link named ‘Result’ in the left side of the homepage.

You have to click on that link and you will be on a new page and that page would look like following screen shot:

You will get a notification of result of SSC Multitasking Exam in this page, when result will declare.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in