2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

SSC Junior Engineer Res

ult
Can I get result of SSC Junior Engineer Examination online from the official website of Staff Selection Commission? I want to check result of Junior Engineering Examination that I appeared in before last 2 months ago. I think the SSC declare result of following exam today. Give Procedure that how can I check my result status and marks list?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Junior Engineer Pay Scale
Junior Engineer At SSC
SSC Junior Engineer Forum
SSC Odisha Junior Engineer
NIT Kurukshetra Junior Engineer
SSC Junior Engineer For Civil
SSC Bihar Junior Engineer
SSC Junior Engineer Cut Off
Junior Engineer In SSC
MIDC Junior Engineer
Hll Lifecare Junior Engineer
Junior Engineer SSC Result
SSC Junior Engineer Gk
Vyapam Junior Engineer
SSC MPR Junior Engineer
Junior Engineer Post in SSC
Junior engineer Recruitment in SSC
SSC Junior Engineer cutoff?
RRB Sr. Section Engineer And Junior Engineer Question Paper
SSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
14th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Junior Engineer Res

Hi buddy here I have come to know SSC (staff selection Board) Junior Engineer job profile like Roles & Responsibilities, so will you plz let me know about the same ??
14th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Junior Engineer Res

As you want here I am telling about SSC (staff selection Board) Junior Engineer job profile like Roles & Responsibilities:

Supervision of Work: In the initial days, Junior Engineers will have to ensure supervision of work. This is the main function of an engineer as this provides the best opportunity to understand the functions of an organization.

Planning: Junior Engineers will start from a small level by making plans and estimates from a repair or renovation work. Then, he/ she will need to make exhaustive planning for flagship activities caried out by his or her section.

Accounts: A junior engineer is responsible for maintaining the stock of his or her section efficiently. Along with this, they have to pass bills for work done by the contractor or for any expenditure incurred by the section.

Scheme Execution: In the organizations of the junior engineers, there are various government schemes which require execution. Junior Engineers need to ensure smooth flow of work related to these schemes.

Assisting Superiors: A junior engineer is the boss of his or her section and therefore, he/ she will have ultimate opportunity of briefing up about their sections. If his or her section is dealing with an important project, he or she has to report to the higher authority on a daily basis.

Salary info

The basic pay scale for SSC Junior Engineer lies in the range Rs. 9,300 Rs. 34,800 along with the initial grade pay of Rs. 4,200.

They are also entitled to major set of perks and allowances such as

Dearness Allowance
Special Allowance
Medical Allowance

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in