2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Bihar Junior Engineer

I completed my engineering degree and searching for job came to know about the Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment. Will you please provide me eligibility and qualification required to apply for Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment also tell last date to apply for this job?
11th April 2018, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Bihar Junior Engineer

Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification is announced by the Authorities in order to fill the various Junior Engineer Jobs in PHED Section

Qualification Required:

Applicants should possess Diploma in Mechanical & Civil or equivalent qualification with first class for Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018.

Age Limit:

Candidates minimum age should be 18 years & upper age should be 37 years for PHED Bihar JE Recruitment.

Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category up to 05 years for SC/ST Category & 03 years for OBC Category.

Application Fee:

The Applicants should pay the Application fee as per notified on the Bihar PHED JE 2018 Notification.

Pay Scale:

Applicants will earn good amount of pay scale Rs. 27,000/- per month for PHED Vacancy Bihar Department.

Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidates will be made on Written and Interview rounds based on the PHED Bihar Vacancy 2018.

Important Date:

Starting and Last date to Apply: March 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in