2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University Even Semester Schedule

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Examination Time Table for the B.tech Odd Semester of the SRM University Will you Please Provide It ?
26th April 2018, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University Even Semester Schedule

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

As you Asking for the Examination Time Table for the B.tech Odd Semester of the SRM University Let me tell you that At Present the Examination Time Table is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get theExamination Time Table for the B.tech Odd Semester of the SRM University

Visit the Official site of the SRM University

The page may look as follow

SRM University

There At the Right of the page you may get the Menu of Announcement click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Examination Time Table for the B.tech Odd Semester of the SRM University

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

SRM University Announcement

For more Information you may Contact to the SRM University the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
SRM University
Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in