2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2016, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Spot Allotment KEAM

As you have asked about the spot allotment guidelines for KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, Medical), I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

Spot allotment/ admission for filling up the remaining vacant seats will be conducted after the completion of the third allotment process.
A qualified candidate included in the rank list concerned is entitled to attend the spot allotment/ admission process.
Candidates, who have obtained admission in Government Merit seats for a course shall not be eligible to participate in the spot allotment for that particular course.

Status of the vacancies in each branches according to various categories (such as State merit, SC/ST, OBC etc), that are available for spot admission will be displayed in the notice board.

Those who wish to apply for spot admission should submit the application form and must be available in person

Candidates who wish to appear for spot admission through proxy (authorised person other than the candidate) can do so.
However such persons should produce the prescribed authorisation form specified in Annexure XIX (Authorization letter for Proxy of candidate).

After verifying the details, a provisional rank list of the candidates for spot admission interview (on the basis of entrance rank) will be prepared and the same will be displayed in the college notice board.
27th July 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How will I get the details on the vacant seats
10th August 2017, 01:50 PM
ABY JOSE

HAI SIR
pleace help me . i want to get admided
can you contact me in 8086877369
27th August 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran Chandar View Post
As you have asked about the spot allotment guidelines for KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, Medical), I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

Spot allotment/ admission for filling up the remaining vacant seats will be conducted after the completion of the third allotment process.
A qualified candidate included in the rank list concerned is entitled to attend the spot allotment/ admission process.
Candidates, who have obtained admission in Government Merit seats for a course shall not be eligible to participate in the spot allotment for that particular course.

Status of the vacancies in each branches according to various categories (such as State merit, SC/ST, OBC etc), that are available for spot admission will be displayed in the notice board.

Those who wish to apply for spot admission should submit the application form and must be available in person

Candidates who wish to appear for spot admission through proxy (authorised person other than the candidate) can do so.
However such persons should produce the prescribed authorisation form specified in Annexure XIX (Authorization letter for Proxy of candidate).

After verifying the details, a provisional rank list of the candidates for spot admission interview (on the basis of entrance rank) will be prepared and the same will be displayed in the college notice board.
Can a candidate who has not accepted the earlier allotment and has not remitted fees by accepting allotment is entitled to participate in spot admission process?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in