2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

South Indian Bank Employee Benefits

Where I can get reviews about benefits given to the employees of South Indian Bank? I want to join this Bank, so I am doing preparation. So please give details about all benefits and incentives given to all employees. Provide information bout pay scale of PO and Clerks of South Indian Bank.
Similar Threads
Thread
South Indian Bank IBD
RCC South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank GM It
Employee Benefits In HCL
South Indian Bank in MP
Bank Of Baroda Employee Benefits
South Indian Bank CSR
South Indian Bank ATM in TVM
NPS South Indian Bank
IPMG Employee Benefits
Benefits of Indian Handicapped Government Employee
PNC Bank Employee Benefits
CMD of South Indian Bank
Indian Bank in South 24 PGS
South Indian Bank South Delhi
South Indian Bank ATM in South Delhi
South Indian Bank TVM
South Indian Bank Pdf
Indian Air Force Benefits
Employee Benefits in NTPC
21st November 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: South Indian Bank Employee Benefits

Hello sir I want to know about the benefits provided by the South Indian Bank to its employees so please provide me information about this.
21st November 2015, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: South Indian Bank Employee Benefits

South Indian Bank Limited is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India.

Benefit programs

1. Health Guard: Health Guard policy Covers Pre and Post hospitalization expenses. It provides cashless benefit and discount in premium if voluntary deductible is opted.

2. Premium Personal Guard: Premium Personal Guard covers the insured against bodily injury or death caused due to accident ranging from 10 to 25 lakhs.

3. Critical Illness: A critical illness plan it will give you the same security of knowing that a guaranteed cash sum will be paid if the unexpected happens and you are diagnosed with a critical illness.

4. Star Package: Star Package covers contingencies faced by an individual under a single policy. It also provides protection for house hold contents and Baggage insurance.

5. Extra Care: Extra Care takes care of the medical treatment costs incurred during hospitalization due to serious accident or illness.

6. Family Floater Health Guard: Family Floater Health Guard takes care of the expensive medical treatment incurred during hospitalization resulting from serious accident or illness.

7. Health Ensure: Health Ensure Policy - a unique policy cover that ensures complete freedom from anxious moments of hospital bills.

8. Sankat Mochan: Sankat Mochan policy covers Death, Permanent disability, Temporary disability, Accidental Hospital cash and Accidental, hospitalization expenses.

9. Travel Companion: The Travel Companion Policy is a comprehensive package which provides complete medical and health cover to the international traveller.

10. SIB health assist: Health guard covers the hospitalization expenses, Personal Guard and Education grant are benefit covers where in the Sum Insured is paid in case of Death / Permanent total disability due to accident.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in