2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2014, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: South Central Railway Recruitment for B.E CSE Graduates

South Central Railway had announced to invite the applications with the positions vacated under the supremacy for the 61 Sports Quota Positions

Educational Criterion Set:
Group I – A posts: The requirement of the education is to be as graduation for the necessary posts.
Group I – B posts: Applicants need to be 10th class passed for the respecter posts under the group.
Group II – A posts: The necessary education under the posts is provided to be as SSC or 8th class passed.

Important Dates:
24th Nov 2014: Closing date provided for the reception of the applications.
9th Dec 2014: Terminating date of receiving applications from the remote area applicants.

South Central Railway Recruitment details

17th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in B.E CSE. I want to get job in Indian Railway. So I want to apply at South Central Railway. So can you provide me information about recruitments at South Central Railway for B.E CSE Graduates?
17th May 2015, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Here you want to apply at South Central Railway for job, so here I want to inform you that the South Central Railway will release recruitments soon for B.E CSE Graduates.

So the South Central Railway will release recruitments, we will update the information on the website where you are visiting now.

You can get information of recruitments on the website of South Central Railway.

Here I am giving a procedure that how you will get information of recruitments on the website of South Central Railway.

Firstly you have to visit on the official website of South Central Railway.

There is a link named ‘Public Information’ on the homepage. When you will click on that link, you will get a list.

In that list, you will get a link named ‘Results and Notifications’.

You have to click on that link, you will be on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

You will get all notifications regarding recruitments on this page.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in